Facts & Figures
The Einstein St. Gallen is more than a hotel - it is an institution. The elegant first-class city hotel is located quietly but centrally next to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Abbey District St.Gallen. As the first address of St.Gallen, it offers the following facilities and services:
- 113 rooms and suites with WLAN provided free of charge, air conditioning, radio, flatscreen tv, minibar, telephone, safe and hairdryer
- All room categories with air-conditioning
- Rooms with full accessibility (barrier-free)
- 14 meeting rooms combinable for up to 150 people
- Boardroom for up to 14 people, Einstein Hall for up to 400 people
- Large reception area, foyers and gallery
- Digital signage
- Parking for 245 vehicles and direct access to the Congress
- Coach parking for 2 to 3 coaches
Restaurants & Bar
- Einstein Gourmet, rated with 18 points GaultMillau and 2 Stars Michelin, fine dining above the roofs of the old town, Tuesday to Saturday from 6 p.m.
- Einstein Bistro, light and regional meals, daily from 6.30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Einstein Bar with Davidoff Cigar Lounge, daily from 5 p.m.
Fitness & Spa
- Fitnesspark with 3000 m2 of facilities (minimum age: 16)
- Strength training, cardio-circuit, personal training, group courses
- Spa with crystal bath (95o F), steam and soft bath, ice grotto
- Roof garden with loungers
- Massages and body treatments